There are several ways you can receive child support payments through the Family Support Registry (FSR).
The person ordered to receive support is the obligee. You have a 10-digit FSR account number to identify your account.
Payments are processed the same business day they are received. Obligee payments are then generally issued within two business days.
It is important that you keep us updated on your current mailing address. If your information changes, please email email@example.com or call 303-299-9123 or toll-free 800-374-6558.
Electronic Payment Options
You may sign up to receive payments electronically. Funds issued electronically are typically available in two business days.
- You can set up your direct deposit online or by printing and completing this form
- There is no fee charged and the payment will be deposited directly into your bank account
Child Support Payment Card
- You can set up your Child Support Payment card online here
- There is no fee and the payment is deposited directly to a prepaid debit card
- The card can be used anywhere VISA is accepted
- You can check card balances and view transactions online
For questions about your Child Support Payment Card, please call Customer Service at 855-279-2523 or 719-619-3704. You can also go to smionecard.com.
The FSR can provide a legal record of all payments paid out for your account. You can access this information by logging in or creating your account here: Online Account.
For questions on enrolling in or changing an electronic payment receipt option or disbursement records, please call the FSR at 303-299-9123 or 800-374-6558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.