Frequently Asked Questions
Child Support Services Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
If my local county child support office is closed and not accepting in-person payments, how can I pay my child support?
- You can find all payment options on the Make a Payment page of this website.
I have been laid off or furloughed by my employer. How can I request that my monthly child support amount be reviewed for possible modification?
- It is important that you contact your local county child support office to discuss this request. Counties have been provided guidance to accept requests from parents for review and adjustment of their child support order via email. Conferences with parents can be conducted virtually (phone, email, Skype, etc.).
Website Login Troubleshooting
I can’t set up my account, even though I entered all of the required information. What’s wrong?
- You may already have a Paying Parent/Person Receiving Payments Account. Please try to recover your old web account information.
- The Colorado Child Support Services Program may not have all of the personal information required for registration.
- Social Security Number - This number may not be in our system or may be incorrect.
- Name - We may not have your correct name on file due to a name change. Possible solutions may be to remove a hyphen and/or an apostrophe in your name. Do not enter your nickname. Enter the name exactly as it appears on your case.
- Family Support Registry Account Number - Only enter the first eight digits, including leading zeros. If you have a 10 digit number, you do not need to enter the last two digits.
Contact CDHS_FSRCustomerService@state.co.us by email so that we can look into why you are not able to create an account. Include all the information requested on the registration form in your email.
Can I change my User ID or Password?
- Yes. Once you login to your account, you may change your password or User ID using the "Change Profile" option on the left side of the page.
I cannot login to my account. Do I need to register again?
- Please try to sign in again. If the problem persists, contact Technical Support.
The font size is too small or too large making the website difficult to read.
- Sometimes browser settings can affect how the website pages look. Try to adjust the font size on your browser to make the characters larger or smaller. The website works best with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer, but other browsers should display the text clearly.
I cannot find the answer to my question.
- Please contact Technical Support.