Review and Adjustment Request
- Either parent may ask Child Support Enforcement (CSE) to review their child support order for possible modification. If your order was reviewed or entered in the last three years, your request must show written evidence that a substantial change of circumstances has occurred. CSE will notify both parents every three years of their right to request a review.
- If you are requesting a review because there has been a significant change in circumstances, please include documents supporting the change if possible, for example: pay stubs, childcare statements, etc.
- Once the CSE office begins the review, we will complete the process as long as our agency has an open child support case with either parent.
- A review could result in an upward or a downward modification or may indicate that no change is warranted, or may change to include or modify medical coverage.
- If the child support amount is adjusted, the order will be effective from the date the order is signed by the parties or the court, or the date the request is filed with the court.
|Colorado State Colorado Department of Human Services Division of Child Support Services eCSS Site MapContact Information|
|Privacy & SecurityAccessibility©2012 State of Colorado, Denver, CO|